Environment prize for a Weber product in Austria
The Environment Prize 2010 of the City of Vienna honoured this year the first thin coating which regulates the moisture instead of fighting it. The new innovation called weber.pas topdry allowed Saint-Gobain Weber Terranova to win this very precious prize.
On the gala event, the magistrate of the city described the project as an example to follow for its quality in terms of environmental protection.
This very innovative coating is not hydrophobic, still it does not need any additives in order to avoid the damage occurred by micro-organisms. As it dries out very quick algae and funghi do not settle on its surface, so there is no need for the special biocide preservatives. These are usually washable, so in a long term they are an ongoing source of environmental pollution.
The unique solution of weber.pas topdry offers the dual advantage of protecting the environment while ensuring the longevity of aesthetic facades.
Additional information for the press:
Senft & Partner, Press Service of Weber Terranova
Tel. +43 1 219 85 42-23
Furthermore, the Weber brand will be extensively profiled as one of the cooperation partners in connection with the FIS World Cup Nordic in Oslo 12-14 March 2010.
These activities are important part of the brand change from maxit to Weber and will contribute to increase the general awareness of the Weber brand especially in the Nordic countries but also in all countries where cross-country skiing is popular.
Other news :
- Austrian Climate Protection Award 2013 - Vienna
- Meet Weber at Batimat 2013 – Paris !
- BlueComfort - New technology for tile fixing products
- Development of the low dust technology still expanding - 2011
- New Saint-Gobain Weber plant in France - July 2011
- Weber Steps Up the Pace of International Growth - May 16th, 2011
- Five gold, one silver and two bronze medals for the Weber Girls! - Oslo 2011 March
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Weber Netherlands – March 2011
- Weber: "Environment conscious company" - Hungary - March 2011
- Weber inaugurates a new wall fresco at San Telmo (Argentina)